Friday 6 February 2009

[I wanted pink but I took red instead]

Oh, hi, I appear to have made another blog that I probably won't update after a week or so. Why do I do these things?

It's gone two and I'm currently eating ... well, it's my first meal of the day so techincally it's breakfast. I could call it lunch but I'm breaking my fast, therefore it's breakfast. Yes. And a very healthy breaking of my fast it is - a clementine, followed by a banana, with apple juice on the side. Not sure why I appear to have turned into a fruit fiend. But still, healthy! And nommy.

The house is rather quiet at the moment. It always disconcerts me somewhat when the house is quiet. Ben's still asleep (or at least hasn't emerged from his room yet today), Sophie's on her way to Coventry, and Mark and Daniel are ... on campus? At work? Who knows.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to return to my reading on Harry Truman and the Cold War. Which, incidentally, I totally don't understand. How can you declare war without there actually being, you know, a war? It's all rather odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment