Friday 13 February 2009

[up is where we go from here]

Despite my not having any classes today, I was up at 8am because apparently the guys insulating the walls of our house needed someone to be awake while they did this. They didn't really need to ask - the noise of their drilling would definitely have got me up anyway. Ben started playing his guitar at twenty past 9, which is unheard of (Ben is not what you would call an early riser).

So I did the washing up. And then yelled at Daniel about doing the recycling. I haven't yelled at someone like that in a very long time. It was almost satisfying. But now I can't use my anger card for a while - I can't remember the last time I used it, so it's been building up power for quite some time. It needs to build up power all over again now.

Okay, time to go into Brighton to pick up a parcel and look for some thick navy or grey tights. Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment