Sunday 8 February 2009

[you can sit besides me when the world comes down]

Today feels strange. I should be madly attempting to do reading for my Tuesday morning seminar. But I'm not, because I've already done it. I'm not used to this situation. I feel somewhat at a loss for what to do.

The kitchen could use a clean, I suppose, but that requires effort, which is something I'm not in the mood for exerting. Maybe later. Yes.

While I was sorting in the back/upstairs room of Oxfam yesterday (I work in an Oxfam bookshop on Saturdays), the radio was on and tuned to Radio 1. It was quite an enlightening experience. I learnt that both Kelly Clarkson and The All-American Rejects have new singles. Wasn't too impressed with Kelly's (but then, nothing can top the whole Breakaway album. Everything is just jumping the shark, IMO) (wait, can a music artist jump the shark, or is that a term exclusively reserved for TV shows?), but AAR's Give You Hell is pleasantly similar to all their other stuff. So I'm currently listening to their latest album.

In other news, I have an ear ache. This is getting silly. There's a limit to how many illnesses/injuries one person can accumulate in a 2 week period. I think I'm being punished for something.

No comments:

Post a Comment