Thursday 26 February 2009

[it's a thief in the night to come and grab you]

I keep having dreams that really confuse me because in them, I get out of bed and open my bedroom door. So when I do wake up, I can't remember whether that actually happened and I went back to bed, or if I actually dreamt it. I have to spend a few minutes trying to assess how realistic the possible dream was.

Last night's was fairly easy to figure out, mind you. I got out of bed, opened the door and there were loads of people at the top of the stairs. Daniel was by the toilet door, wearing pyjamas (first sign it was a dream). Sophie was in the bathroom, talking to someone who was, for whatever reason, standing in our bath fully clothed (second sign of it being a dream). I went closer and discovered it was an old school friend of mine (major clue that it was a dream). And Ben was in there too.

... yeah, I've no idea.

Right, to campus to meet Coz for lunch in East Slope Bar. I haven't been into East Slope Bar in ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment